Introducing Morella Hammer
Morella Hammer, Clinical Director of Pasadena Family Therapy, is a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MFC#46762) specializing in Imago Therapy for couples, parents, and children.
Originally from Nicaragua, Morella completed her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology at CSU Northridge in 1998, and her Masters in Psychology at Phillips Graduate Institute in 2001.
The Early Years
Morella spent much of her internship and the first several years after she was licensed working with children, parents and couples at community mental health organizations where her bilingual counseling skills proved invaluable.
A New Direction
After about ten years of practice, Morella discovered the revolutionary relationship counseling techniques of Dr. Harville Hendrix – Imago Therapy – and completed the process of becoming a Certified Imago Therapist. After that she also completed the Parenting Training Course for Imago Therapy.
A Pattern of Growth
Throughout her career Morella has shown a consistent pattern of personal and professional growth. To date, Morella has the following accomplishments and certifications to her credit:
- Certified Imago Therapist w/Imago Parenting Addendum
- Certified Imago Advanced Clinician
- Certified Imago Workshop Presenter
- Certified CAMFT Supervisor
- Certified Prepare/Enrich® Facilitator and Instructor
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Better Halves™ Workshop Facilitator
- Trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Infant, Family & Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
As demonstrated by her never-ending pursuit of therapeutic excellence, Morella is committed to bringing the best possible counseling and therapy to her clients.
How May We Help You?
To schedule your FREE consultation with Morella Hammer, MA, LMFT, please call 818-749-9434 or email us today. We would love to hear from you!